Thursday 5 January 2012

05/01/2012

Evening everyone, how's everyones day been? Mines been ok feeling a little dizzy pretty much all day, my eyes are like straining themselves when looking at something quickly, some funny shit. So today just woke up at about 10:30 ish which was a little late, had a couple sausage sandwiches for breakfast, booked some flights to mallorca. I'm from there, just going back for a couple days to see family & friends. Also I registered for the job seekers allowance!! It will be paying for my education which I'll discuss in the very near future. Finished watching the first series of vampire diaries, I have to say its quite easy to watch & highly entertaining. I know, " It's not for me its twilight in a series". Look I got it for a Christmas present opened it & thought wtf!!!! Watch the first couple of episodes give it ago. Tried to watch some live streaming but the streamers I wanted to watch were not online for LOL. Will try & have a couple games tomorrow. Right tuning out for now!!! But you guys tune into this  WTF or GOOD eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment